Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Week 5: #10 Play around with Image Generators


Stayed up till the wee hours of the morning last night playing with image generators. I had already made my avatar at meez.com which was tons of fun. I subscribed to the Generator blog and spent lots of time checking out many generators from there. I created the Monopoly Card below using the Monopoly Card Generator. My family and I are big Monopoly fans and I am always the shoe. Another fun thing I found using the Generator blog was a music video generator called ANIMOTO. I made a 30 second music video of my daughter riding horseback - it only took about 10 minutes. Cool and she liked it too! The Text Collage Generator looked cool at first because I was thinking you could type in the words you wanted in the collage but unfortunatly it turns out the words are generated for you based on emotions. I was hoping to make one of German vocabulary words for daughter. I created a Yahoo Avatar and will post it though I think I like Meez more. I also liked the Comic Strip Creator and made a Snoopy comic. So that only leaves FD Toys which I used in a previous exercise but I will definetly be back to this site to use the calendar creator. My kids will really like that.

No comments: