Thursday, June 3, 2010

You Oughta Be in Pictures #91: Fun with Photos

I played with several different photos on FotoFlexer, BigHugeLabs and BeFunky; one of a flower, a photo of one person and a photo of several people and I just didn't like any of "special effects" when it came to enhancing the photo. I'll stick with the red eye remover, color fix and crop tools. The Frames on BeFunky might work depending on your photo but it would be better if you could change the colors used in the frame to match your picture. The picture on the left is from BeFunky with a frame added. The picture on the right is from FotoFlexer with the Bronze effect. The picture in the middle is the original. I tried the cartoonizer on this photo in both FotoFlexer and BeFunky. Though they weren't exactly alike and I didn't like either one I'd say BeFunky did better than FotoFlexer. I tried the Cartoonizer with a picture of a person and I didn't really like it any better. At least with BeFunky it gives you 5 different choices, FotoFlexer only gives you one, though the fade under the advanced options helps make additional adjustments. The photo strips you can make under Photobooth on BugHugeLabs were cute despite having to join to be able to create a strip.

I used FaceinHole to create several silly things. I didn't like anything I saw on Pho.to so I didn't create anything here. I will post my photos in a seperate entry because I cannot picture photos at the end of a entry like I'd like to.

No comments: