Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You Oughta Be In Pictures #89: Basic Photo Editing

The photo on the right is my photo which I used Picnik to edit, add the polariod frame and text. The photo on the left I used FotoFlexer to edit and decorate. I really liked the moving letters with FotoFlexer, very nice for webpage presentation of your photos, but I see the letters aren't glittering now that I've saved my image to the computer and uploaded to this blog? I didn't do anything with Photoshop because it required a login and I am not the least bit interested in creating yet another account on yet another website. I use Creative Memories Memory Manager to organize and edit my digital photographs. One of my favorite features of this program is that the original photos are always safe because revisions are saved separately. I would like to get into the habit of using Picnik more but right now I'm still scrapbooking printed photos from 1997! There just isn't enough time in the day to use all these fantastic tools.

No comments: