Saturday, September 8, 2007

Doubled the size of our family in 3 hours!






After spending hours on the phone with rabbit breeders Shelby and I finally went to look at our first rabbits. Three hours later we were pulling in the driveway with a 5 pen rabbit hutch and 5 rabbits thanks to Mr. Ray Alexander. Shelby worked in the pouring rain setting up the new rabbits homes complete with automatic watering system. We checked our library books concerning the proper amount of food to be given as you feed in the evening/night. Mr. Alexander also gave us a supply of food to get us started. We then photographed each one of the new rabbits. Shortly afterwards Shelby was found asleep on the sofa....

1 comment:

Rabbits are fun said...

Great Rabbits! I love your dog too. I wish my blog was as cool as yours. It has given me some ideas. Paula aka Rabbits are Fun