Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wellness #40




Carson Kressley can sure make you smile despite what you see in the mirror.
I took a look at the fitness calculators on ExRx.net and
Checked my BMI - Did I really need to know this information?
Calculated my calorie requirements - this one would have me gaining weight even faster than NutritionData.com
and answered the questionnaire to determine my health age - Now I'd love to believe what it says here but based on the calorie requirements calculation I highly doubt it can be accurate. It would have my life expectancy at 87.3!
I am currently very motivated to change my eating habits and stick to my exercise routine but not as a result of these activities. I have been so since my oldest daughter started a countdown to her high school graduation. I can hardly believe my baby is graduating and it sure would be nice to be able to shop for a new outfit for the graduation without feeling disgusted at the size it needs to be to fit. My goal is to be the same size the day she graduates as the day she went to kindergarten. I don't think I'll use any of the sites from this exercise to keep me motivated, my motivation is coming from my husband, my daughters and my best friend.
Only 293 days till Graduation!

No comments: